Monday, June 11, 2012

Djokovic leaves Paris "with warm heart and great memories"

Novak Djokovic posted a message to his fans on Facebook and admits that, despite his defeat today at the French Open final, he will leave Paris "with warm heart and great memories". As a true champion, Novak says he will be picking up "some valuable lessons" from his upset, and congratulates Rafael Nadal for the "incredible run". World nº 1 tennis player also dedicated the song "Without You", by David Guetta featuring Usher, to the fans for believing in him "all the way".

Here's his full message: "It could have been a better day for me, but nevertheless I’m leaving Paris with warm heart and great memories. Every experience makes me stronger and better. I move on to the next challenge with the highest hopes. Always aiming the big trophy at the end while picking up some valuable lessons on the way. Just like today. Congrats for incredible run Rafa! We’ll meet again... :) I have this special song for you my friends - thank you for believing in me all the way!"

No comments: